We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energising and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
Achieving marketing objectives, developing & implementing local strategy and delivering optimum customer experience.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Contribute in development, localization and implementation of all marketing and communication strategies, based on the established objectives of the company, market characteristics and cost factors.
- Be accountable for meeting and exceeding acquisition targets and brand health metrics
- Propose, Implement, monitor & report marketing budget
- Work closely with product development teams to adapt platforms product & services to local market high standards & requirements.
- Coordinate with content teams, loc
- ally and internationally, to ensure the quality & consistency of inbound & outbound communication/ messages. Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of channels and campaigns (TV/ OOH/ Digital/ BtL).
- Leads the marketing team to organize, create, and lead the implementation of 360 Marketing Campaigns across all channels: TV, Radio, Digital, Print, OOH, SoMe, Sponsorships for all products
- Be responsible for the Google and SoMe promotional channels strategy and optimisation in cooperation with HQ Performance marketing team
- Managing local & global agencies/ partners for the execution of the regional campaigns/ communications plan.
- Develop & negotiate business proposals and deals with potential partners and media groups.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis, monitor market conditions and competitor’s data.
- Partner with CSR and PR department to drive awareness initiatives
- Fluency in Czech and English;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a marketing oriented position (affiliate account manager/SEO/a position in Marketing) in the online gaming industry;
- BA in marketing or a relevant field;
- Business orientation and understanding;
- Strong analytical skills/ data driven;
- Proactive & take initiatives, ability to push projects quickly and efficiently.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.