We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energising and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
Let's start with the role
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment. They are following and implementing the general strategy within the team, leading and focusing on people development, team morale and performance, overall operation and function of the department.
- Collaborate with the head/director in accomplishing the overall goals of the division;
- Create strategic plans, set long-, medium- and short-term goals and turn new ideas to projects;
- Allocate projects and monitors progress, provides advice and assist when needed;
- Analyze, evaluate and report for the overall results of the department (quantitative and qualitative metrics);
- Collaborate with supervisor and team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the department;
- Monitor performance and needs of direct reports and overall performance of the department;
- Responsible for recruiting needs and processes;
- Collaborate with the QC team in regards of the qualitative reports (agents/department evolution according to the KPI's);
- Be updated regarding the customer service trends, tools and practices.
- Proven experience in a relevant role is mandatory;
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- High leadership & communication skills;
- High organizational & analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, autonomy in decision making, quick reaction to sudden incidents, efficient, flexible;
- Written expression — the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand;
- Service orientation — actively looking for ways to help customers (internal/external);
- Multitask ability is highly appreciated;
- Proficient in MS office;
- Ability to interact with colleagues and lead/inspire team members;
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.