We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
This is an interesting and exciting role within our expanding Pre-Event team. The position will be within our Trading division,with an emphasis on our Soccer product,contributing to our commitment to deliver a high-caliber customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Trade soccer events by delivering accurate pricing and ensuring the best possible customer experience;
- Odds compiling and end to end pricing responsibility on assigned leagues/tournaments and special markets;
- Risk management by close monitoring and control of liabilities to ensure that risk is mitigated;
- Creation and pricing of soccer betting markets to enhance the product offering in the assigned leagues or to boost localized offering across Kaizen’s footprint;
- Monitoring of customer betting patterns to identify potential risks;
- Deliver personal KPIs and ensure performance is in line with overall company targets both at Group level as well as per country of operations;
- Liaise with different Divisions and Departments across Kaizen to ensure excellence of trading operations.
- Passionate about Soccer with an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the sport;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports industry;
- A degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics,Mathematics,Engineering, etc. would be considered as an asset;
- Understanding of fixed odds and betting principles;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take quick and well-informed decisions and act accordingly;
- Desire and flexibility to to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly MS Excel);
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with the business and sports calendar requirements;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.