We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Working within Kaizen Gaming as a Senior Trader, you will be a key part of our expanding Pre-Event team responsible for the odds compiling and risk management of a variety of domestic and international Basketball leagues.
The position sits within our Basketball team contributing to our commitment to deliver a high-caliber customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Trade Basketball events by delivering accurate pricing and ensuring the best possible customer experience;
- Odds compiling and end to end pricing responsibility on assigned Basketball leagues and special markets;
- Risk management by close monitoring and control of liabilities to ensure that risk is mitigated;
- Creation and pricing of basketball betting markets to enhance the product offering in the assigned leagues or to boost localized offering across Kaizen’s footprint;
- Monitoring of customer betting patterns to identify potential risks;
- Deliver personal KPIs and ensure performance is in line with overall company targets both at Group level as well as per country of operations;
- Work with the in-house team to develop and improve existing models;
- Liaise with different Divisions and Departments across Kaizen to ensure excellence of trading operations;
- Apply industry knowledge and experience to help train and develop team members;
- Sports enthusiast with a strong data and customer focused mindset and the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment;
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in an odds compiling or other trading role;
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or another related subject;
- Comprehensive Basketball knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge within the sports industry;
- Deep understanding of the sports betting business and its trends globally;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take quick and well-informed decisions and act accordingly;
- Knowledge and experience in using 3rd party trading providers;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly MS Excel);
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with the business and sports calendar requirements;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.