We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer that brings with a development and automation focused mindset for solving problems, who is eager to tackle a few of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands, if not millions, of users. Get in touch!
We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With People at the core of everything we do, our team of 900+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, Safetainment and Sports.
Kaizen Gaming uses a variety of systems and stacks to deliver its products and as a member of this team, you will work closely with the other software engineering teams with a focus on software development and infrastructure design providing the expertise in performance, stability and scalability.
- Continuously improve application observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and core infrastructure;
- Pair with engineers from across the company to help with troubleshooting, deploy new services, and figure out how to increase developer velocity and eliminate pain points
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. We are proud of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment, and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact on our products. Our team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, in a fast-paced growing business and consists of experienced engineers.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience. You probably have an operations background, have worked in a DevOps team before, and are familiar with most tools from our stack.
- Experience with, or understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artefact repos, automated build tools, automated testing frameworks and automated deployment frameworks;
- Experience with monitoring and logging. You know how to export metrics to Prometheus, have built a Grafana dashboard or two, and have experience with a centralized logging solution like the Elastic Stack.
- Working experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures and tools (eg. Jenkins, Gitlab CI), since you will be maintaining and supporting automated build pipelines;
- Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell, Python, Go, Ruby, etc.);
- Experience using Docker containers and container orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes);
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team;
- Experience in monitoring and metrics systems (Prometheus, Logstash, Grafana);
Nice to have:
- Programming skills in Java or .Net.
- Hands-on experience with messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka configuration and troubleshooting.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.