We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer that brings with a development and automation focused mindset for solving problems, who is eager to tackle a few of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands, if not millions, of users. Get in touch!
Kaizen Gaming uses a variety of systems and stacks to deliver its products and as a member of this team, you will work closely with the other software engineering teams with a focus on software development and infrastructure design providing the expertise in performance, stability and scalability.
- Continuously improve application observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and core infrastructure;
- Pair with engineers from across the company to help with troubleshooting, deploy new services, and figure out how to increase developer velocity and eliminate pain points
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. We are proud of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment, and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact on our products. Our team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, in a fast-paced growing business and consists of experienced engineers.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience. You probably have an operations background, have worked in a DevOps team before, and are familiar with most tools from our stack.
- Experience with, or understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artefact repos, automated build tools, automated testing frameworks and automated deployment frameworks;
- Experience with monitoring and logging. You know how to export metrics to Prometheus, have built a Grafana dashboard or two, and have experience with a centralized logging solution like the Elastic Stack.
- Working experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures and tools (eg. Jenkins, Gitlab CI), since you will be maintaining and supporting automated build pipelines;
- Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell, Python, Go, Ruby, etc.);
- Experience using Docker containers and container orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes);
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team;
- Experience in monitoring and metrics systems (Prometheus, Logstash, Grafana);
Nice to have:
- Programming skills in Java or .Net.
- Hands-on experience with messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka configuration and troubleshooting.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.