We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Working within Kaizen Gaming as a Senior Trader you will be a key part of our expanding Pre Event team responsible for the odds compiling and risk management of a variety of domestic and international football matches.
The position sits within our Soccer team contributing to our commitment to deliver a high-caliber customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Trade soccer events by delivering accurate pricing and ensuring the best possible customer experience;
- Odds compiling and end to end pricing responsibility on assigned leagues/tournaments and special markets;
- Risk management by close monitoring and control of liabilities to ensure that risk is mitigated;
- Creation and pricing of soccer betting markets to enhance the product offering in the assigned leagues or to boost localized offering across Kaizen’s footprint;
- Monitoring of customer betting patterns to identify potential risks;
- Deliver personal KPIs and ensure performance is in line with overall company targets both at Group level as well as per the country of operations;
- Liaise with different Divisions and Departments across Kaizen to ensure the excellence of trading operations;
- A sports enthusiast with a strong data and customer-focused mindset and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment;
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in odds compiling or other trading roles;
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or another related subject;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports industry;
- Deep understanding of the sports betting business and its trends globally;
- Understanding of fixed odds and betting principles;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to make quick and well-informed decisions and act accordingly;
- Knowledge and experience in using 3rd party trading providers;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly MS Excel);
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with the business and sports calendar requirements;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.