We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our iOS Scrum Team. Scrum teams at Kaizen Gaming are like well-funded startups, being self-organized and with freedom to push the product forward with all the amazing new ideas they have. The team’s target is to offer the best apps in the industry to our clients and keep up with the fast-growing and developing Apple ecosystem.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience with Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Grand Central Dispatch, Core Animation, etc.;
- 3+ years of experience as an iOS developer;
- Ability to translate UI designs to iOS layouts with pixel precision;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries;
- Experience with App Extensions watchOS and tvOS.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.