We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Achieving marketing objectives, developing & implementing local strategy and delivering optimum customer experience.
- Be accountable for meeting and exceeding acquisition targets and brand health metrics;
- Create and drive marketing plans across all products in cooperation with HQ and Country Manager;
- Work closely with the Country Manager to ensure planning and execution are in line with Commercial objectives;
- Leads the marketing team to organize, create, and lead the implementation of 360 Marketing Campaigns across all channels: TV, Radio, Digital, Print, OOH, SoMe, Sponsorships for all products;
- Run business KPIs and market analysis. A reporting coordinator and facilitator;
- Drive local market reporting to HQ;
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing plans, based on the established objectives of the company, market characteristics, and cost factors;
- Drive media management, deal optimization & negotiation in cooperation with HQ Head of Affiliates;
- Be responsible for the Google and SoMe promotional channels strategy and optimisation in cooperation with HQ Performance marketing team;
- Identify local sponsorship deals and works alongside the Sponsorships marketing team to evaluate them;
- Partner with CSR and PR department to drive awareness initiatives;
- Grow and develops team members;
- BA in marketing or a relevant field;
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese and English;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a marketing manager position in the online gaming industry;
- Business orientation and understanding;
- Strong analytical skills/ data driven;
- Get inspired by designing and executing new creative projects;
- Proactive & take initiatives, ability to push projects quickly and efficiently.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.