We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Aftercare team is the second defense line of our CS department and is now looking to expand its focus, duties and tasks- always adhering to our own core "C" values: Commitment - Customer orientation - Continuous improvement.
- Daily monitor of all CS communication channels of communication;
- Resolution of special issues and offering of customer-centric solutions;
- Data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Communication and collaboration with other departments (e.g. QC, CX, CS);
- Communication with special segments of customers;
- Collaboration with native and foreign brands team/shift leader and colleagues;
- Constant re evaluation of existing processes, seeking #ContinuousImprovement of our operations;
- Always updated with the company's product, policy and development as required.
- Team spirit - Ability to interact efficiently with colleagues;
- Great communication skills;
- At least one year of working experience in CS or other relevant department;
- Active Interaction — Ability to obtain valuable generic feedback from customers;
- Excellent Knowledge of the Romanian language;
- Very good command of English language;
- Service orientation;
- Very good computer skills & MS office;
- Previous work-related experience will be considered a plus.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.