We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
It is all about communication. The Customer Services department suggests the only touchpoint for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS agent, you will be responsible for handling all communications and assisting our customers with inquiries and issues they may face. The Customer Services department is the front line of our services and suggests one of our great strengths.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments via inbound and outbound calls
- Be responsible for the quick and efficient response to the customer over the phone
- Act as the first line of defense and escalation, for all customer issues and inquiries
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Treat customers with respect, following the company policies and procedures, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the solution/answer provided
- Communicate internally with other departments, following up on pending issues related to customer's requests
- Be always updated with the company's product, promos, policy, and changes as required
- Update customers database
- Collaborate with team/shift leader and colleagues
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a call center;
- Great verbal communication skills;
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions, and responding appropriately;
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related matters;
- Written Expression: The ability to convey information and data in writing, so that others will understand too;
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated;
- Basic PC skills and MS Office;
- Fluent knowledge of German and good command of English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.