We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
As “Head of Procurement” you will lead and develop the newly established department of four procurement specialists within the Finance Division, responsible for the provision of professionally managed procurement services inside the Group. As Kaizen Gaming grows and expands to new markets, there is a need to adapt to new ways of working, find synergies between business processes and look for new opportunities that deliver tangible results. Your remit will cover a wide portfolio of Technology Software, Gaming and G&A spend. The annual spend under the Procurement Department’s responsibility exceeds EUR 90 million. The role reports directly to the CFO and member of the ExCo.
- Manage and further sustainably grow the Procurement & Facilities Services departments;
- Manage the preparation, execution and assessment of in-scope group procurement processes;
- Ensure overall efficiencies, cost savings and best practices are in place;
- Manage vendor sourcing and selection processes as well as negotiation and overall performance;
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in order to identify their business needs and promote the benefits of early procurement involvement;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company procedures and respective guidelines;
- Analyze market trends to further develop best procurement practices and associated tools;
- Develop and lead the procurement of all the company’s supplier contracts.
- Academic background in business management/supply chain management, engineering or finance; postgraduate degree in equivalent fields;
- Experience of minimum 5-8 years in an equivalent management role with standard procurement processes;
- Experience in managing high cost contracts of international impact;
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills (international exposure is a must-have);
- Excellent oral & writing skills (in both Greek and English);
- Familiarity with accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of legal requirements as in regard to contracts management;
- Strong IT orientation in terms of finance and procurement related systems & tools.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.