We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will work at the very heart of the digital marketing activity and collaborate with the Performance team in Athens HQ Offices & International teams in order to achieve the Organisation’s Objectives & Goals.
You will work closely with Marketing and liaise with agencies that support our Digital Campaigns so as to monitor and ensure that our Online Strategy has been applied successfully. Among other things, you will track campaigns’ performance, produce/maintain reports, provide support in optimising PPC campaign components on Paid Search, Display, Social Media & Programmatic Campaigns.
You will be joining a friendly team that is motivated by data driven decisions with the ultimate goal to grow demand and GGR among all revenue streams.
Seniority / Working experience
The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing and preferably within the e-commerce industry and the region of EMEA. You should have worked (agency or client side) for medium-large companies and have experience with data manipulation.
- Responsible for Social Media, Programmatic & SEM campaigns’ maintenance and expansion across major search engines & countries of operation;
- Assist in providing data insights and analysis to improve accounts’ efficiency and drive ROI, through Google Analytics & other Reporting tools;
- Support the Performance Marketing Team in managing the accounts;
- Pull data & maintain Reports for tracking biweekly & monthly progress;
- Collaborate with the creative teams to create digital assets;
- Work with the Performance Marketing Manager to deploy and optimize campaigns;
- Provide research and execution support for SEO and SEM campaigns.
- 4 years of previous experience at a relative position
- Solid understanding and up-to-date practices on SEM;
- Experience of Google Ads & Social Media Ads;
- Advanced working knowledge of a data analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio);
- Confident with data sheets tools (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel) & Dashboards;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication English language
Nice to Have
- Degree in Marketing / Statistics / Data analysis or other relevant fields;
- Experience in an eCommerce related position or iGaming Industry;
- Hands-on a Data Manipulation Software (Big Query);
- Ability to suggest improvements and take initiatives.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.