We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Head of Product – Gaming will be a strategic and visionary executioner, managing the Gaming division (RNG, Live Casino and other non-sports betting products) and reporting to the Director of Product. The position will own Gaming product’s vision and roadmap for integrations and ongoing product improvements. The Head of Product – Gaming, will focus on driving the fastest and smoothest customer experience across all customer journeys, driving data-driven decisions through ongoing product optimisation and personalisation, managing key supplier relationships and internal relationships with various departments at Kaizen Gaming including Technology, Commercial, Marketing, and Compliance among others.
- Lead the Gaming team and ensure internal team structures and processes are continually optimised and be the team’s go-to coach and advisor with HR, ensuring Kaizen Gaming’s people-first value is constantly applied.
- Own the Gaming product vision and strategic roadmap for RNG & Live Casino with the aim of growing Customer Satisfaction scores as well as Gaming revenues for the Group.
- Drive a customer-first mindset supported by a data-driven approach in the Gaming team, ensuring the product is continually being improved, the Kaizen way.
- Support the team in managing supplier relationships at a strategic and commercial level.
- Work closely with commercial teams, including CRM, to ensure Gaming targets are being met for the Group.
- Lead the portfolio of games and game releases with the team in Kaizen Gaming’s current and new International markets.
- Support the team in ensuring the gaming content positioning across all brands and devices are tailored to each market and device using data. Also work closely with Technology to automate and personalise positioning of gaming content.
- Lead Kaizen Gaming’s inhouse platform experience with technology, ensuring the gaming team has the tools it requires to offer the smoothest and fastest gaming experience
- Constantly search for new Gaming products and suppliers to add to our portfolio mix.
- Work closely with business development driving gaming opportunities in Kaizen Gaming’s new markets.
- Have a full understanding of the latest regulations across multiple markets to ensure our products are fully compliant.
- International Gaming (RNG, Live Casino) experience along with casino supplier management experience in regulated markets.
- A passion for executing strategies with the aim of making an impact across the Group.
- Lead and mentor the team, ensuring strong team bonds are formed within the gaming product team.
- Have in-depth experience of product management lifecycle process, agile and lean methodologies.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Growth mindset with a strong understanding of key customer journeys, data analysis, CLTV, and A/B & Multivariate Product testing, with the aim of driving growth across the Group.
- Understanding of Gaming platforms with top level technical knowledge.
- Any knowledge of other products including lottery and bingo would be advantageous.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.