We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will join an autonomous Agile team and work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Quality Assurance Engineer and other Software Engineers to create a competitive advantage for Kaizen and offer a unique online experience to our customers.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
Software engineers in Kaizen are responsible for a multitude of projects, from our customer-facing websites and mobile applications to our admin and internal tools and backend services, most of them withstanding high volume / traffic.
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production;
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Research new technologies to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges;
- Ship high-value features quickly;
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product.
Most of our sites and services are written in C# / ASP.NET and new services are written in .NET Core. New applications use vue.js in the front-end while older ones use server-rendered (Razor) views in combination with jQuery & Knockout.js. MS SQL Server is used for most of our storage needs, but also uses Redis and ElasticSearch when it makes sense to do so. RabbitMQ is our go-to message broker. We use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, and the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is a team player and eager to take initiatives with a can-do attitude.
- At least 2 years of experience developing production-level software using Microsoft .NET (full framework or .NET Core);
- Proficient in C# and MVC;
- Good understanding of basic web technologies, such as HTTP, REST, etc.;
- Practical understanding of algorithms and design patterns;
- Passionate about delivering high-quality code;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in concurrency, multi-threading, and event-driven architecture;
- Exposure to distributed applications that are secure, can scale and are highly available.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & on-the-job training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.