We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
- Leads the implementation of rewards and compensation schemes according to global guidelines, maintaining internal equity and external competitiveness (salary scale, salary offers for hiring and promotions) ensuring efficient delivery of payroll processes, benefit plans and employee engagement initiatives;
- Designs and monitors the implementation of a fair, equitable and competitive compensation and benefits package in alignment with KAIZEN people strategic objectives;
- Responsible for Compensation cycle; internal processes, promotions, salary increases, bonus schemes and ad hoc rewards in accordance to with current legislation, local market, and internal equity;
- Leads the implementation of HR Compensation Projects (Job Evaluation, Job Matching), including ongoing monitoring of job evaluation, and job mapping;
- Identifies trends, suggests, and implements new initiatives to further engage and motivate employees;
- Keeps up to date with local market’s Compensation & Benefits trends and suggests the development of new monetary and non-monetary benefit plans based on employee needs;
- Acts a trustworthy compensation and benefits partner, ensuring the provision of high-quality service for all employee queries;
- Responsible for the design of new HR Policies or redesign of existing ones where needed;
- Tracks pay rates and ensures that company offers competitive compensation plans across different geographies;
- Evaluates and provides regular reporting analysis on the employee benefit schemes effectiveness;
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience as a Compensation and Benefits or in a related role; Proven experience and knowledge of Grading methodology;
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Greek & English), with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders and within all levels with the company;
- Strong people and project management skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making mentality.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.