We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Business Development Manager for Betano will be responsible for supporting key projects that will range from entry into new territories but can also include other high value projects across the company related to Strategy & Business Development including M&A. The person will be reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager. The person will also work closely with PMs in the PMO office as well as other key stakeholders across the organization.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct primary market research for new territories and prepare reports and presentations on new markets/regions;
- Support Business Development operations for expansion to new territories
- Prepare project plans (tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines) and develop new processes;
- Support the preparation of business cases and project budgets to assist strategic decision making;
- Collaborate with legal, compliance, tech, product, marketing, services, CRM, VIP, HR, finance and PMO functions;
- Experience within business development, international marketing and/or international expansion functions;
- 2-4 years of project or product management in online B2C high transactional industry, ideally online gaming or management consulting;
- Experience in coordinating business requirements and mapping technical solutions in a performance driven manner;
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to support any department/colleague during the projects;
- Strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of project management processes and tools;
- Teamplayer and self-starter who is used to work in fast-paced environments;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, particularly preparation of engaging presentations. Knowledge of any other languages is a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Technical understanding and high-level user story knowledge is a plus
- Experience in the online gaming and gambling industry
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.