We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Product Specialist’s main goal is to enhance the Gaming product offering throughout the product life cycle, across all markets and devices, by cooperating closely with the RNG & Live Casino Managers as well as the Product design, Content, Commercial, CRM and CX teams. Along with other stakeholders, you are responsible for the product experience of Stoiximan’s and Betano’s gaming products (RNG & Live Casino) as well as identifying product development opportunities.
- Work with the RNG and Live Casino Managers and the Head of Product (Gaming) to continually update the product vision and strategy across all markets and devices.
- Identify the market leaders and the top features/ trends in the gaming industry for RNG and Live Casino as well as other non-sports products.
- Own the whole Gaming product experience for Stoiximan and Betano brands and work closely with CRM, Marketing and Product Design to ensure brand consistency and product excellence.
- Identify customer pain points and needs with the help of CX, UX and Data teams and manage them from ideation to launch of the products as well as further feature updates.
- Cooperate with the Customer Experience Optimisation Specialist to work on A/B and multivariate testing for the Gaming products across all markets.
- Collaborate with country managers to identify market requirements for current and future gaming product opportunities by launching market research studies with continual analysis of direct and indirect competition.
- Write detailed Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and work closely with product managers, UX, Tech and Commercial.
- Work closely with gaming development teams to develop and deliver the product roadmap, updates and features seamlessly across all platforms and countries.
- Conduct full UAT testing and sign-off, including working closely with CRM and marketing on promotion design pre-go-live.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and the gaming products are fully compliant across jurisdictions.
- 5+ years product/website management experience within the international online gaming space (RNG & Live Casino).
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing various sources of data and writing product specifications based on customer needs.
- Well-versed in translating stakeholder requirements into executable products and working with a wide range of teams, such as Product Design, CX, Commercial, Customer Services and Marketing.
- Experience working closely with technology teams and good understanding of technologies used to drive the best product experiences.
- Keen attention to detail, expert-level organization and communication skills.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.