We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
The Product Specialist’s main goal is to enhance the Gaming product offering throughout the product life cycle, across all markets and devices, by cooperating closely with the RNG & Live Casino Managers as well as the Product design, Content, Commercial, CRM and CX teams. Along with other stakeholders, you are responsible for the product experience of Stoiximan’s and Betano’s gaming products (RNG & Live Casino) as well as identifying product development opportunities.
- Work with the RNG and Live Casino Managers and the Head of Product (Gaming) to continually update the product vision and strategy across all markets and devices.
- Identify the market leaders and the top features/ trends in the gaming industry for RNG and Live Casino as well as other non-sports products.
- Own the whole Gaming product experience for Stoiximan and Betano brands and work closely with CRM, Marketing and Product Design to ensure brand consistency and product excellence.
- Identify customer pain points and needs with the help of CX, UX and Data teams and manage them from ideation to launch of the products as well as further feature updates.
- Cooperate with the Customer Experience Optimisation Specialist to work on A/B and multivariate testing for the Gaming products across all markets.
- Collaborate with country managers to identify market requirements for current and future gaming product opportunities by launching market research studies with continual analysis of direct and indirect competition.
- Write detailed Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and work closely with product managers, UX, Tech and Commercial.
- Work closely with gaming development teams to develop and deliver the product roadmap, updates and features seamlessly across all platforms and countries.
- Conduct full UAT testing and sign-off, including working closely with CRM and marketing on promotion design pre-go-live.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and the gaming products are fully compliant across jurisdictions.
- 5+ years product/website management experience within the international online gaming space (RNG & Live Casino).
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing various sources of data and writing product specifications based on customer needs.
- Well-versed in translating stakeholder requirements into executable products and working with a wide range of teams, such as Product Design, CX, Commercial, Customer Services and Marketing.
- Experience working closely with technology teams and good understanding of technologies used to drive the best product experiences.
- Keen attention to detail, expert-level organization and communication skills.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.