We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We are looking for an experienced “Mobile Apps Development Manager” to lead and guide our Android and iOS development teams. In this role, you will lead end-to-end the mobile apps team, starting from structure and capacity all the way to software quality and user experience and from day-to-day organization to how we position our apps from a strategic viewpoint. Our target is to offer the best Apps in the industry to our clients and keep up with the fast-growing native ecosystems.
- Organize and lead the teams developing our Android and iOS applications.
- Support the corporate roadmap for all product verticals.
- Be the gatekeeper of both software and user experience in our native applications.
- Participate and drive the iOS and Android roadmap by utilizing Google’s and Apple’s ecosystems of products and services as they evolve.
- Drive the technical excellence of the team on both platforms.
- Lead the quality assurance of our software through testing automation on both platforms.
- Participate in planning and refinement meetings.
- Develop the technical expertise and collaboration skills of the teams.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- 2+ years experience leading a software development team.
- 5+ years experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in mobile apps with real-time updates.
- Strong technical background in iOS or/and Android.
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Objective C or Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Android / iOS Frameworks.
- Deep understanding of both Apple’s and Google’s ecosystems.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.