We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for an experienced “Mobile Apps Development Manager” to lead and guide our Android and iOS development teams. In this role, you will lead end-to-end the mobile apps team, starting from structure and capacity all the way to software quality and user experience and from day-to-day organization to how we position our apps from a strategic viewpoint. Our target is to offer the best Apps in the industry to our clients and keep up with the fast-growing native ecosystems.
- Organize and lead the teams developing our Android and iOS applications.
- Support the corporate roadmap for all product verticals.
- Be the gatekeeper of both software and user experience in our native applications.
- Participate and drive the iOS and Android roadmap by utilizing Google’s and Apple’s ecosystems of products and services as they evolve.
- Drive the technical excellence of the team on both platforms.
- Lead the quality assurance of our software through testing automation on both platforms.
- Participate in planning and refinement meetings.
- Develop the technical expertise and collaboration skills of the teams.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- 2+ years experience leading a software development team.
- 5+ years experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in mobile apps with real-time updates.
- Strong technical background in iOS or/and Android.
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Objective C or Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Android / iOS Frameworks.
- Deep understanding of both Apple’s and Google’s ecosystems.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.