We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Let's start with the role
We are seeking for a passionate, multi-talented and self-motivated SQL Server database developer. The candidate will work in Scrum teams with other database developers, software engineers, business analysts and other team members to support mission critical database development and troubleshooting.
Write complex T-SQL code for heavy transactional databases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and maintain existing databases;
- Conduct various T-SQL code reviews and ensure best practices are followed;
- Translate business requirements into a performance optimized database design and implementation;
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent subject;
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Development and T-SQL programming;
- Experience in SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques;
- Basic skills in Requirements Analysis, Data Modeling and Database Development;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Nice to Have
- Experience with developing and debugging applications integrated with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Source Control Tools, Code Repositories, Code Versioning, and Branch
- Development (preferably GIT)
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.