We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Let's start with the role
We are seeking for a passionate, multi-talented and self-motivated SQL Server database developer. The candidate will work in Scrum teams with other database developers, software engineers, business analysts and other team members to support mission critical database development and troubleshooting.
Write complex T-SQL code for heavy transactional databases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and maintain existing databases;
- Conduct various T-SQL code reviews and ensure best practices are followed;
- Translate business requirements into a performance optimized database design and implementation;
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent subject;
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Development and T-SQL programming;
- Experience in SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques;
- Basic skills in Requirements Analysis, Data Modeling and Database Development;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Nice to Have
- Experience with developing and debugging applications integrated with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Source Control Tools, Code Repositories, Code Versioning, and Branch
- Development (preferably GIT)
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.