We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Working as part of the CRM team, CRM CA specialist will plan, execute and optimise all CRM activities for the casino vertical. The objectives will be to reduce overall churn between the lifecycle stages and increase overall Casino engagement.
Will take ownership of the full suite of automated lifecycles ensuring that they are optimised and all of the content used is consistent, up-to-date and engaging.
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the CA customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM, Loyalty, and Credit programs;
- Manage the development of annual and seasonal plans that support the successful achievement of program and business goals;
- Taking ownership of end to end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing and resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimization – on budget and on time;
- Evaluation of running campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI;
- Executing daily casino and live casino operations tasks and focusing on timely task delivery;
- Keeping track of casino and live casino content on site, such as banners and promotion pages;
- University Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration;
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years as CRM specialist in the online industry;
- Display a good understanding of online gaming products;
- Interest in and meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail;
- Knowledge of English language.
Nice to Have
- Proven work experience of at least two years in the online Casino industry
- Use of CRM Tools such as Optimove will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of IMS, IBM Silverpop will be a plus
- Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.