We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
An interesting and exciting role within our expanding Pre-Event team. The position will be within the Trading division, with an emphasis on Football and Brazilian leagues, contributing to our commitment to deliver a high caliber customized betting offer and customer experience.
- Trade betting events for Football; Monitor and manage respective liabilities to ensure risk is mitigated;
- Compilation of odds for a wide variety of Football competitions in a timely manner;
- Create and monitor betting markets and assist in controlling risk so that optimum pre-event margin is achieved;
- Ad hoc creating and managing additional markets according to sophisticated customers demand;
- Monitor betting patterns to identify unusual behavior and connote Risk evaluation need;
- Liaise with different departments and assist them with their sportsbook related queries;
- Liaising with IT Team to report any technical issues and developments for the business;
- Previous experience in an Odds compiling or Trading role;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports;
- Passionate about Football and possess an extensive knowledge in all aspects of the sport;
- Knowledge of Brazilian and general Latin American leagues and markets;
- Ability to make quick, well-informed decisions and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Multitasking abilities and PC literate;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a team-player;
- Fluent in English, with excellent written communication skills;
- Strong reading comprehension skills in Brazilian Portuguese;
- Quality focus and attention to detail;
- Willing to work flexible time shifts and follow the busy sporting calendar.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.