We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a member of the Marketing team responsible for the Betano brand in Germany - achieving digital marketing objectives, implementing strategy, and delivering optimum campaigns and return on marketing investment through all digital marketing channels.
The role will be reporting directly to the marketing manager, whilst being based in Germany, but with occasional travel for meetings.
- Work closely with the German Marketing Manager
- Work with the Marketing team to develop a digital marketing strategy per product, agree, and drive the product roadmap.
- Responsible for executing the brand’s digital commercial communication in the German market.
- Understanding, handling, and continuous enhancement of Paid Social Paid Search, digital publishing
- Understanding and collaborating in audience segmentation to better utilize campaigns and channels per set KPIs
- Run and maintain marketing & communication media plan for digital campaigns
- Conceptual design & brief creative agency / web design team
- Monitor and evaluate performance marketing campaigns & weekly update on the business KPIs
- Provide detailed monthly data analysis and reporting of each campaign based on KPIs, including interpretation, commentary, and recommendations for optimizing revenues.
- Monitor competition monthly (digital marketing promotions, media mix, product offer etc).
- BA or diploma in marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital and performance marketing environment
- Business orientation and understanding
- Proficient and in English
- Native German speaker
- Analytical, yet operates strategically, with an understanding of the ‘big picture’
- Proactive & take initiatives, the ability to push projects quickly and efficiently
- Hands-on in approach as well as flexible
- Creative in thinking and communications design proposals
- Experience in campaign set-up, production supervision, digital asset and supplier management
- Competency with numbers - including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Good working experience with Paid Social, Paid Search, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Up to date with Social Media Advertising and platforms
Nice to have
- Classic advertising knowledge (OOH, ATL, BTL)
- Cross-media campaign experience
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.