We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for one outstanding Marketing Data Analyst to join our fast-growing BI & Analytics team and drive expansion for the Marketing department in the next phase of an exciting scale-up data journey.
In this role you will:
- Deep dive into Performance Marketing, Google Analytics, Affiliates and other Channel analysis optimizing the whole Acquisition funnel;
- Design and develop data intelligence including the analysis, reporting and dashboards of key metrics and KPIs;
- Drive meaningful insights from different data sources and effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders to help them make better informed business decisions;
- Insightful interpretation of the data with clear view on results vs. expected targets and KPIs;
- Identify trends, visualize patterns, evaluate established KPIs and introduce new;
- Be the main go-to person for data and analysis requirements within the Marketing department;
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to ensure alignment, prioritization, adoption of best data/viz practices and information flow from the hub to the spoke and vice versa;
- Ηelp to set standards on tools and methods to increase quality of analyses among the analysts in the organization;
- Contribute to establishing a strong data culture across the organization;
Skills and tools you will need to have experience with
- Strong SQL skills;
- Highly advanced with MS-Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) and gSheets;
- Advanced/working experience with Microsoft Power BI (or other dashboarding tool such as Tableau);
- Advanced with Big Query, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, DataStudio;
- Experience of using statistical software and techniques such as R, Python (Pandas);
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, operations research or similar;
- At least 2+ years working experience in a reporting, statistical or quantitative role;
- Exceptional data storytelling skills and the ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- A data-driven attitude with an analytical focus and a good understanding of statistical methods, including incrementality testing (test vs control);
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and identify opportunities with limited oversight;
- High drive, can-do attitude, proactive and flexible to changing business demands;
- Fast learner and easy adopter of new technologies, analytical tools and methods;
- Fluent in English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.