We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Legal Counsel will provide legal services to the companies of the KAIZEN GAMING LIMITED group in Greece and abroad and will support their operations ensuring adherence to law
- Accurate and timely counsel management and executives and collaborate with them in a variety of legal topics;
- Devise efficient legal and regulatory policies and strategies;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decision making and operations;
- Offer proactive oral and written advice on possible legal and regulatory issues;
- Effectively communicate and negotiate with external parties;
- Review, draft and solidify agreements, contracts, statements, and other legal documents to ensure and protect the group’s legal rights and interests;
- Deal with complex legal matters and multiple stakeholders;
- Handle litigation and represent the group companies before courts, tribunals, and national authorities;
- Keep up with changes in all relevant legal and regulatory areas, thereby contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the group’s legal functions;
- Law degree from a public Greek University or an equivalent Law degree (LLB or JD) from a foreign university, in the latter case, formally recognized by the Greek authorities;
- Masters degree in Law (LLM or MJur or MPhil) from a Greek or foreign university with specialization in commercial law or company law or the law of international trade/transactions;
- Valid license to practice law in Greece;
- Active membership in one of the Greek Bar Associations;
- Entitlement to practice law before the Greek Court of Appeal;
- Total law practicing experience of at least eight (8) years, out of which three (3) years as an in-house lawyer or lawyer in a law firm in Greece or abroad;
- Excellent knowledge, understanding, and use of English language, documented by Proficiency Certificate (not necessary where the first Law degree has been obtained by university in UK or USA);
- Excellent knowledge and use of PC and Microsoft Office software;
- Knowledge and use of additional foreign language(s) desirable but not compulsory.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.