We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
The Quality Control department contributes to the constant improvement of our services delivered to some of the most demanding stakeholders: our customers. This is a team of around 25 energetic individuals, who are working on achieving high levels of customer experience.
The Quality Control department is primarily defined in two words: Continuous improvement. An ongoing improvement of services, processes, and products offered by Kaizen. It is structured to oversee, maintain, and increase the quality level of the experience provided to our customers, assess the effectiveness, and improve operational efficiency.
As Quality Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and supporting the QC teams to ensure high quality of the company's interaction with the internal and external customers and at the same time, you will drive and contribute to our efforts for continuous improvement of internal processes.
- Ensure the effective operation of QC Department’s daily activities;
- Handle & allocate ad-hoc projects assigned to the QC team;
- Provide support and coaching for QC teams when new processes are being rolled out;
- Communicate quality standards and ensure calibrations that will deliver results;
- Drive quality improvements for internal/external customer satisfaction purposes;
- Create best practices and implement scalable solutions to business challenges;
- Editing / Review of non-conformity reports, near miss reports, audit reports, customer complaints and operational logs and records;
- Actively encourage feedback and communication among team members to improve department’s performance and achievement of QC objectives – Promote Team empowerment;
- Communicate and update operational leadership and key stakeholders on the process improvement roadmap;
- Devising and reviewing specifications for features or processes;
- Ensure accurate documentation of internal processes and specifications;
- Perform statistical analysis for team metrics, health checks, Customer data, Profiling etc;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, leaders, managers of various departments to provide assistance, feedback or resolve conflicts;
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives;
- People and teams management - Fulfil Performance Management of direct reports;
- Up to 3 years of working experience in a relative position (Quality Control or a Customer facing role);
- Proven experience in managing team/s;
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements so as to develop effective Quality Control processes;
- Leading and Coaching skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Advanced PC literacy;
- Experience in the gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.