We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Quality Control department contributes to the constant improvement of our services delivered to some of the most demanding stakeholders: our customers. This is a team of around 25 energetic individuals, who are working on achieving high levels of customer experience.
The Quality Control department is primarily defined in two words: Continuous improvement. An ongoing improvement of services, processes, and products offered by Kaizen. It is structured to oversee, maintain, and increase the quality level of the experience provided to our customers, assess the effectiveness, and improve operational efficiency.
As Quality Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and supporting the QC teams to ensure high quality of the company's interaction with the internal and external customers and at the same time, you will drive and contribute to our efforts for continuous improvement of internal processes.
- Ensure the effective operation of QC Department’s daily activities;
- Handle & allocate ad-hoc projects assigned to the QC team;
- Provide support and coaching for QC teams when new processes are being rolled out;
- Communicate quality standards and ensure calibrations that will deliver results;
- Drive quality improvements for internal/external customer satisfaction purposes;
- Create best practices and implement scalable solutions to business challenges;
- Editing / Review of non-conformity reports, near miss reports, audit reports, customer complaints and operational logs and records;
- Actively encourage feedback and communication among team members to improve department’s performance and achievement of QC objectives – Promote Team empowerment;
- Communicate and update operational leadership and key stakeholders on the process improvement roadmap;
- Devising and reviewing specifications for features or processes;
- Ensure accurate documentation of internal processes and specifications;
- Perform statistical analysis for team metrics, health checks, Customer data, Profiling etc;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, leaders, managers of various departments to provide assistance, feedback or resolve conflicts;
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives;
- People and teams management - Fulfil Performance Management of direct reports;
- Up to 3 years of working experience in a relative position (Quality Control or a Customer facing role);
- Proven experience in managing team/s;
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements so as to develop effective Quality Control processes;
- Leading and Coaching skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Advanced PC literacy;
- Experience in the gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.