We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Reporting to the Head of CS, you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the international customer service function, meeting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Lead and develop international customer service teams (Romania, Germany, Portugal & Brazil);
- Recruit, manage and develop Customer Service agents creating a highly motivated and productive team, breathing the company DNA;
- Deliver key service outcomes for customers internationally, in-line with business goals and objectives;
- Collaborate with superiors to create strategic plans, set long, medium, and short-term goals, and turn new ideas into projects;
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer;
- Deliver full reporting on international customer service KPIs – planning, establishing, and maintaining practices, processes, and systems; evaluating regularly to optimize these;
- Collaborate with superiors to plan and organize resources to deliver the best coverage for a 365 day a year operation. Think out of the box how to accommodate major events, where expected contacts will spike;
- Frequent travel to international offices;
- Maintain company culture across international team whilst maintaining local balance;
- Responsible for the performance of his direct reports and overall performance of his teams;
- 5+ years of experience in managing a large CS team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- 1+ years of working with remote teams;
- Excellent command of English;
- High Organizational skills;
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and to build, implement and manage new and improved processes and procedures;
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills;
- Good project management skills;
- Data-driven with an analytical background;
- Adaptive with the ability to drive change and continuous improvement;
- Desirable Requirements;
- Understanding of the Online Gaming and Betting environments;
- Any additional languages.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.