We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We're looking for a productive and talented content creator to write, and edit various types of downloadable/shareable content (Social Media copy, videos, Press Releases, native articles, blog posts. etc.) and strive to keep our brand’s voice consistent across our communication channels.
Candidates must have a love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the sports and/or gambling industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and some project management skills. With respect to our Social Media channels the role will also support in implementing strategies and tactics that will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
Thus, a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and an understanding of how to both build and convert a digital audience is required.
- Create native articles to drive leads, users, awareness, and/or other important metrics'
- Supervises daily content plan, leads Agency content plan;
- CRM content editing;
- Supervises and implements sponsorship content;
- Create social media content for sport and casino, post on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube;
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our products/offers, expand our company’s digital footprint, and generate qualified traffic;
- Grow our client base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. Experience with producing digital content for marketing communications; this includes emails, sms, push, articles, etc;
- Support in building the company’s profile and presence, on our social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), blogs, and additional channels (site network) that may be deemed relevant;
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content (social media copy, videos, press releases, blog posts, infographics, emails and other promotional copy);
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content;
- Collaborates with SEO manager in optimizing content for search engines and lead generation;
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics;
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences;
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Facebook discussions, Twitter chats, Instagram, etc.);
- Work alongside other team members and content creators to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience;
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SlideShare, etc.);
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline;
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is desirable but not necessary;
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.