We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Head of Product - Payments & My Account role is the key driver to Kaizen’s Payment & My Account strategy. This leading position, which reports directly to the Product Director, is responsible for the overall Payments & My Account strategy and the leading and development of the respective team. The successful leader will work alongside the Product Design, Customer Experience, Data, Risk, KYC, Fraud and Payments Operations teams to ensure products and services delivered meet the high standards of Kaizen’s brands across all markets.
- Is the overall responsible for the Payments strategy and roadmap at a Group level.
- Maps out the My Account strategy (onboarding through to deposit and withdrawal flow for new and returning customers including KYC product strategy.
- Charts the RFP Roadmap and prioritizing the relevant projects with the Director of Product for both payments and my account products utilizing data-driven strategies;
- Works together with her/his stakeholders to identify new, improved or alternate products or services that may be available from other market providers.
- Creates new or maintains existing 3rd party relationships with payments and ensures that all of their products and services are consistently and accurately provided in accordance with the respective terms and conditions. ,
- Performs regular reviews of respective 3rd party supplier contracts.
- Leads, supports and develops the Payments & My Account team with the aim of continually driving growth across the Group’s markets in Europe and South America.
- Strong expertise in Payments, within a gaming, fintech or FX organisation.
- Experience in the online gaming industry, within the product discipline.
- Experience in collection and review of data across multiple data sources, and applying the data to transform it to value for the customer and the company.
- Familiarity and confidence working with multiple 3rd party suppliers and vendors.
- Passion and eagerness to always stay on top of their field both in terms of trends and best practices and in terms of competition analysis & market reviews.
- Impeccable communication and influencing skills.
- Proven record of developing people.
- Have a solid understanding of product optimisation and the product life cycle.
Nice to have
- Experience in South American markets is a plus;
- Have expert knowledge of all Payments, KYC, Fraud, and AML products used in the iGaming industry;
- Knowledge of the agile scrum development methodology would be considered an asset;
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.