We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to play a critical role in defining and delivering Kaizen Gaming’s CRM product strategy. The role will focus on ensuring an impeccable CRM strategy execution and it will report to the Director of Product.
- Plans and executes on a clear CRM product vision while interacting with stakeholders to understand their market drivers, strategies, and challenges, so that an optimal product can be developed, evolved, and enhanced for Sportsbook and Gaming;
- Is an advocate and supporter for internal stakeholders to deliver the CRM product strategy that solves their business problems and accelerates the business forward;
- Gathers translates and prioritizes business requirements into product capabilities and specifications;
- Defines and develops user personas based on qualitative and quantitative data, user interviews, and user workshops with the Customer Experience and User Experience teams for CRM needs within the business;
- Manages and maintains a CRM product roadmap across multiple products and functional teams and generates product insights based on identified feature requests, pain points, and overall software strategy with the architects and engineers;
- Articulates product decisions to users, the product team, internal stakeholders, and engineers;
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI for CRM product;
- Conducts post-launch user feedback sessions with UX & CX to support continuous improvement in Kaizen Gaming’s CRM products;
- Proactively provides assistance and guidance to technology partners in support of platform upgrades and CRM software integrations;
- Substantial CRM product management or software product management experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in Gaming or similar;
- Strong commercial and technical savviness and comfortable engaging and influencing a variety of stakeholders from business users to software engineers;
- Proven experience in materializing a strategy from ideation to implementation and translating business objectives to technical requirements and vice versa;
- Have in-depth experience of product management lifecycle process, agile and lean methodologies;
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
- Be self-motivated and self-driven with a passion for executing your strategies with the aim of making an impact across the Group;
- Any knowledge of other similar products and services will be considered a plus.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.