We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer that brings a broad set of technical skills and achievements, development and automation focused mindset to solving problems, who is eager to tackle a few of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands, if not millions, of users. Get in touch!
Kaizen Gaming uses a variety of systems and stacks to deliver its products and as a member of this team, you will work closely with the other software engineering teams with a focus on software development and infrastructure design providing the expertise in performance, stability and scalability.
Together with a team of engineers, you will enable and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of critical applications and services in a 24x7x365 environment located in cloud and physical data centres;
- Continuously improve application observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and infrastructure;
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. We are proud of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment, and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact in our products. Our SRE team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, in a fast-paced growing business and consists of experienced engineers.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- 5+ years experience building scalable production environments;
- Experience with, or understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artefact repos, automated build tools, automated testing frameworks and automated deployment frameworks;
- Extensive working experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures and tools (eg. Jenkins, Gitlab CI), since you will be maintaining and supporting automated build pipelines;
- Strong Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell, Python, Go, Ruby etc.);
- Strong experience using Docker containers and container orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes);
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team;
- Experience in monitoring and metrics systems (Prometheus, Logstash, Grafana);
- Programming skills in Java or .Net.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with database technologies (MSSQL/PostgreSQL);
- Hands-on experience with messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka configuration and troubleshooting.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.