We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team of professional marketers who combine skills in affiliate marketing, media buying & management, content marketing, sponsorships, business growth, and strong analytical skills, all working in various combinations to deliver great results.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be a member of a broader marketing team and work closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to support and execute campaigns that combine creative briefs with data-driven decisions.
In your role as a Junior Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for supporting multiple marketing initiatives ranging from 360° marketing and communications campaigns to tactical offers across a wide range of partners, from affiliates to media publishers that strengthen brand awareness and boost our user acquisition & retention.
- Support tactical initiatives with affiliates (eg. create promotional mechanics, analyze results, provide standings and awards, etc.);
- Support market research and competitive benchmark;
- Scheduling of creatives across platforms and publishers;
- Support Social Media team on promotional activities;
- Report on the performance of specific marketing initiatives;
- Ensure updated content across the network of affiliate partners;
- Ensure an updated and functional cross-departmental campaign plan;
- Receive, confirm and process payments from affiliates together with FIN;
- Provide support to affiliate partners;
- Locate opportunities for ad-hoc activations and growth tactics.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an affiliate marketing business and a solid understanding of its business rationale. Is a “hands-on” professional, a quick learner, and a true team player, eager to jump on new challenges while maintaining smooth operational delivery of long-term projects and recurring tasks. More specifically the ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Marketing / Business Administration/ Management or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing or relevant role (past experience in the iGaming industry is a plus);
- Ability to work and communicate with different affiliate accounts;
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication in English;
- Ability to combine resources and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.