We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
It is all about communication. CS department is the only touchpoint for our members who want to communicate with us. As a CS_Inbound agent, you will be responsible to handle all oral communications and assist our members with all their queries and issues that may face. It is the front line of our services and one of our great strengths.
- Takes customer questions, complaints and comments (email, phone);
- Treats customers with respect and do whatever he/she can, within company policies, tο make sure customers are satisfied with their purchases;
- Responds quickly and efficiently to the customer via email and phone;
- Communicates internally with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's requests;
- Provides outbound services via email and phone;
- Is always updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes as required;
- Updates customers database;
- Collaborating with team/shift leader and colleagues;
- First line of defense.
- High communication skills;
- Excellent Knowledge of the Greek language;
- Very good knowledge of English language (verbal and written);
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate;
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related matters;
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand;
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated;
- Basic skills in computer & MS office;
- Ability to interact with colleagues;
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience may be helpful but is not needed;
- Fulfilled Military Obligations.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.