We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are looking for a motivated Financial Technical Analyst to join our growing Accounting team and help us support the company's international expansion. This is an ideal position for a driven Financial professional interested in improving the financial and accounting efficiency and robustness of scaled companies.
As a Financial Technical Analyst, you will collect, analyze and interpret all accounting data and financial reports whilst ensuring the integrity of the accounting records related to internal and external audits.
- Reconcile and ensure the alignment between the ERP financial system and the company's and third parties MIS on a monthly and annual basis. Keep track of the customer related transactions (such as revenue, bonus, players' balance and tax) and ensure that these are reflected correctly and accurately in ERP according to financial reporting standards.
- Reconcile and prepare betting taxes declarations per market accurately and according to ERP and MIS systems.
- Be responsible for the posting of journal entries and the bookkeeping in accordance with the Group reporting requirements of the Parent Company (IFRS).
- Support ERP reporting with regards to budget and financial statements.
- Participate in the analysis of financial results.
- Deliver ad hoc requests and participate in projects when requested.
- Cooperate with the internal and external auditors team.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting;
- Up to 3 years of combined financial reporting/accounting experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and particularly Excel;
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions;
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both oral and written.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.