We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The role is a new addition to our Treasury team, part of the wider Finance department. We want to level-up our treasury operations for our Group, managing all the treasury-related processes for all the countries that we operate. The position reports to our Finance Managers and the candidate will work directly with a team of two dedicated professionals (Analyst and Assistant).
- Administer and perform daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities/requirements;
- Forecast daily cash requirements and handles daily liquidity management;
- Manage, maintain and administer bank relationships and report bank information or scorecards
- Recommend and implement improvements to current cash management processes
- Anticipate short-term borrowing needs and communicate them to proper personnel
- Manage working capital
- Gather, interpret and prepare cash flow projections
- Appropriately invest excess cash balances and administer short-term investments
- Coordinate Bank guarantee programs
- Act as an expert advisor on banking issues for the business units and other corporate functional areas
- Ensure compliance with FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Liaise with Stakeholders/Compliance team and report to Authorities
- 3-4 years of experience in corporate finance and strong technical acumen in treasury operations;
- Post-graduate degree in finance or related field required;
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and statistics;
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems;
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial software programs;
- Knowledge of receivables and cash processes;
- Knowledge of international cash management, forecasting, and internal controls;
Nice to have:
- Professional Qualification in Accounting (ACCA, ACA);
- Previous experience in people management will be highly appreciated.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.