We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment. He/She will be following and implementing the general strategy within the team, leading and focusing on people development, team morale and performance, as well as the overall operation and function of the department.
- Collaborate with the head/director in accomplishing the overall goals of the division
- Create strategic plans, set long-, medium- and short-term goals and turn new ideas to projects
- Allocate projects and monitor progress, provide advice and assist when needed
- Analyze, evaluate and report the overall results of the department (quantitative and qualitative metrics)
- Collaborate with supervisor and team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Monitor performance and needs of direct reports and overall performance of the department
- Responsible for recruiting needs and processes
- Collaborate with the QC team in regards to the qualitative reports (agents/ department evolution according to the KPI's)
- Be updated in terms of customer service trends, tools and practices
- Proven experience in a relevant role is mandatory
- Degree in management/service management or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience in providing clear guidelines, putting together and organizing teams
- High leadership and communication skills
- High organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, self-reliant in decision making, quick to react to sudden incidents, efficient, flexible
- Written expression: the ability to convey information and data in writing, so that others will understand too
- Service orientation: actively looking for ways to help customers (internal/external)
- Proficient in PC use (MS office, spreadsheets etc.)
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.