We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Let's start with the role
The Quality Control department at Kaizen Gaming, contributes to the constant improvement of our services delivered to some of the most demanding stakeholders: Our clients. This is a team of around 20 energetic individuals, who are working on achieving high levels of customer experience.
As a Quality Control Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the high quality of the company's interaction with the customer through monitoring and evaluation of our agents' service and at the same time, you will drive and contribute to our efforts for continuous improvement of our processes.
- Monitor daily all channels of communication of the Services Dept. (e.g. KYC, CS, CS Inbound);
- Constantly evaluate agents’ work so as to improve communication skills and general knowledge through training;
- Provide constant training on soft skills referring to the handling of complaints and difficult cases;
- Control and ensure the quality of both product-generic and customer-specific solutions;
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Contribute to the department’s additional projects;
- Analyze the existing processes so as to find pain points and suggest proper solutions.
- Up to 3 years of working experience in a relative position (either in a services department or quality control);
- Experience in the betting industry will be considered an asset;
- Training & coaching skills;
- Native Bulgarian speaker;
- Impeccable knowledge of the English language.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.