We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
At Kaizen Gaming, customer satisfaction is one of our main strategic pillars and the end goal of everything we do. The Customer Experience (CX) team, part of the Product division, is responsible for evaluating the customer perception of our products and offering innovative recommendations to the product development teams on how to exceed the expectations of our users.
Our Customer Experience team is growing and we are looking for an experienced professional to take on and expand the CX operations of our Betano brand in the Romanian market.
- Prepare and execute customer research by using various techniques (customer interviews, online surveys, focus groups, etc.);
- Conduct usability tests using remote tools and labs;
- Evaluate success and long-term impact of implemented changes by installing and monitoring appropriate control metrics (NPS/CSAT/CES);
- Analyze, communicate and follow up on key findings with various stakeholders;
- Work closely with other divisions, such as Services, Technology and Marketing, to resolve customer pain points in an efficient way;
- Proactively identify improvement areas and innovations to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency.
We are looking for a driven professional with a customer-centric approach to help us improve our processes and solutions in order to enhance the customer experience of our products.
- Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in online gaming industry;
- Experience in personas and cx methodologies;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Native Romanian speaker & excellent command of English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.