We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
A CS Team Leader is responsible for the functionality of a CS Team. Support team members and handle any requests for the department.
- Allocate tasks to agents and makes sure everything runs smoothly;
- Responsible for any occurrence during the shift, need to make decisions, efficiently manage backlog, assist and support agents with difficult issues;
- Monitor Contact Center's daily operation to ensure adherence to quality standards, SLA's and compliance to predefined processes;
- Create monthly quantitative reports for their team(s);
- Suggest improvements for procedures and daily operations;
- Monitor team’s performance, set performance targets and goals;
- Stimulate and empower direct reports;
- Report to CS Manager on daily activities;
- Collaborate with other team leaders, colleagues who also report to the manager;
- Communicate with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's requests;
- Always be updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes;
- Update customers database when necessary;
- Proven experience in relevant leading position;
- High communication skills;
- High organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, autonomous in decision making, problem-solving, efficient and flexible;
- Service-Oriented; actively looking for ways to help customers (internal/external);
- Ability to interact with colleagues and lead/inspire team members;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus;
- Experience in team leading training is a plus
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.