We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
A Junior Risk & Fraud Analyst is responsible for detecting and preventing any kind of fraudulent activity among various customers and transactions.
- Determine fraudulent activity and act according to internal agreed procedures;
- Monitor and detect fraudulent activity and act accordingly;
- Perform checks on customers withdrawals based on risk levels;
- Conduct effective investigations on customers betting behaviour and detect link connections between them;
- Investigate alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis;
- Perform proactively checks on customer’s transactions through specified procedures;
- Handle all related internal and external queries;
- Careful monitoring of internal procedures to be compliant with legislations;
- Compose reports to compliance regarding fraudulent activities.
- Good knowledge of sportsbook & casino products;
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- High level of responsibility & integrity;
- Team spirit;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs – 8 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays;
- Good verbal and written communication in English language.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.