We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are currently looking for a VIP Account Manager that will be responsible for developing and managing our high-value VIP players, aiming at building relationships that will drive loyalty across the company taking them to the next level.
- Build strong relationships with key players to ensure the highest level of retention through knowledge of customers, player behaviors, interests and dislikes;
- Responsible for VIP base growth focusing on new players retention and reactivation;
- Responsible for answering any day-to-day queries, requests and complaints and ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner, including out of office hours when needed;
- Be available 24/7 for high-end VIP players;
- Manage all aspects of the relationship (requests, complaints, monetization) with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts, and escalations including out of office hours when necessary;
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running and success of the events process;
- Set up bonuses for VIP players according to guidelines;
- Liaise with other teams and departments to implement solutions;
- Perform daily Market Maintenance checks to ensure appropriate and regular contacts were made with VIP accounts of all levels.
- Bachelor's/Master's studies will be considered as an advantage;
- Good understanding of online Sportsbook;
- Good understanding of CRM campaign planning;
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player;
- Ability to identify opportunity and react quickly to customer feedback;
- Approach customers in a friendly manner and ability to adapt communication style based on customer needs and profile;
- Good negotiator & patient, able to understand customer value;
- Strong discipline and decision making skills;
- Good analytical & reporting skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) & experience on CRM tools;
- Ability to work shifts to fit business requirements – including weekends and Holidays;
- Excellent command of English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.