We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
We are currently looking for a VIP Account Manager that will be responsible for developing and managing our high-value VIP Sportsbook players, aiming at building relationships that will drive loyalty across the company taking them to the next level.
- Build strong relationships with key players to ensure highest level of retention through knowledge of customers, player behaviors, interests and dislikes;
- Responsible for VIP base growth focusing on new players retention and reactivation;
- Answer any day-to-day queries, requests and complaints and ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner; Be available 24/7 for high-end VIP players;
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts, and escalations;
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running and success of the events process;
- Set up bonuses for VIP players according to company’s guidelines;
- Liaise with other teams and departments to find solutions;
- Good understanding of online Sportsbook;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) & experience on CRM tools;
- Understanding of CRM campaign planning;
- Good analytical & reporting skills;
- Customer-driven; Ability to react quickly to customer feedback and to adapt communication style based on customer needs;
- Excellent command of English and near-fluent German;
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's/Master's studies will be considered as an advantage
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.