We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Let's start with the role
A Junior Withdrawals Authorisation Agent is responsible to perform day to day tasks that will support our Withdrawals Authorisation Department team. The main objective of this department is to deal with the customers’ withdrawal requests
- Ensure daily check of all pending withdrawals for updates;
- Communicate with other departments regarding cases that need further investigation and follow up;
- Ensure that all issues/queries are handled correctly and timely;
- Report to Withdrawals (or Shift) Manager any issues concerning customers’ pending withdrawals;
- Participate in the activities set by the company as well as departmental meetings and activities;
- Collaborate with professionalism with colleagues & shifts leaders regarding any everyday issues;
- Keep up with corporate and departmental developments and changes.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills;
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality & professionalism;
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through;
- Ability to work with patience and follow a set of rules;
- Versatility and ability to follow a fast paced environment;
- Ability to deal with basic math concepts;
- Service oriented;
- Good communication in English Language (oral and written);
- Good computer and typing skills;
- Ability to work shifts, nights and weekends;
- Betting activity will be considered as a plus.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.