We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Talent Acquisition team is responsible for sustaining the company’s expansion and headcount growth and servicing our recruiting needs in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Germany, Portugal and Brazil. We have developed a strong Agile team that aims to act as a strategic partner for the business and to suggest an integral part of the company’s international success.
We are looking for a motivated professional, passionate for hiring great talent, to strengthen the Talent Acquisition team in order to provide innovative solutions and excellent service to our business partners.
- Own the end to end recruitment life cycle of the Software Engineer vacancies;
- Attract top talent by sourcing candidates and cooperating with external agencies;
- Be the candidates’ advocate by creating strong relationships and supporting them throughout the recruitment process;
- Act as a trusted advisor of the Technology organisation by consulting the stakeholders according to market trends and recruitment related issues;
- Organize and participate in job fairs as well as collaborate with other departments to define brand awareness and employer branding strategies;
- Build strong relationships with the business partners to foster a recruiting culture;
- Optimize the recruitment process with data-driven interventions.
- At least 2 years of experience in Tech recruitment within an agency and/or Technology company;
- Skilled in creating sourcing strategies and translating them into action;
- Expert in delivering great candidate and stakeholder experience;
- A genuine passion to find the right person and meet stakeholders’ needs;
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and verbally.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.