We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
You will be joining a professional and friendly team of SEOs & Google Analytics experts and specialists; motivated to implement data-driven decisions with the aspiration to grow organic traffic and achieve top results. You will work closely with key stakeholders in our HQ office and in the local offices in order to communicate, deliver and establish robust, cross-departmental SEO integration.
As a Senior SEO Strategist at Kaizen, you will be responsible for the SEO strategy in the next 2-3 years and associate key projects and deliverables in order to be a leading example for SEO practices. We are expanding, so you will be responsible for Stoiximan’s & Betano’s SEO strategy across all our markets. You will identify opportunities in existing and new markets to ensure we have a strong SEO which will help us have efficiencies across other Performance channels.
Communication with senior stakeholders will be part of your role on a weekly basis. You will be managing and growing the SEO team in order to deliver the expected business targets.
We are looking for a professional who has at least 6-7 years of experience in SEO and preferably in the e-commerce or gaming industry and within the region of EMEA. You should have worked (agency or client-side) for medium-large companies and have experience with data manipulation and SEO strategies incorporating short & long term approaches.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy at a country level (project development, timelines, results, KPIs);
- Provide knowledge leadership, training and support within the SEO team
- Define requirements, tasks and resources associated with SEO strategy
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to employment branding via SEO optimizations;
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages;
- Provide recommendations and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific;
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools);
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies;
- Serve as a direct point of contact for SEO, insights and strategy to the senior management & local Country Managers;
- Collaborate Cross-departmental with product, design & tech teams.
- 6-7 years of proven SEO experience with strong tech SEO background ideally;
- 3-4 years of managerial experience with min. 3-4 direct reports;
- Excellent knowledge of SEO spiders like Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl and SEO tools like Ahrefs, Moz, etc;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets;
- Confident with data sheets tools (e.g. Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel);
- Excellent knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication in the English language;
- Ready to back up your recommendations taking into account data from various internal & external tools;
- Familiarity with SPA websites and their peculiarities;
- Understand the finer details of technical SEO as well as those of international implementation.
Nice to Have
- Degree in Marketing / Statistics / Data analysis or other relevant fields;
- Experience in an eCommerce related position or iGaming Industry.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.