We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team of professional marketers who combine skills on affiliate marketing, media buying & management, content marketing and relationships management, business growth and strong analytical skills, all working in various combinations in order to deliver great results
As an Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for managing the network of affiliates & publishers in Portugal and Brazil. Your role is heavily involved in recruiting potential new affiliates, facilitating the onboarding process, providing support and guidance, distributing banner codes & tracking links to the entire network, monitor performance and promotion,conducting analytical reporting on performance in order to better optimise existing deals & partnerships influencing respective business decisions, negotiate & adjust commercial deals to better optimize the affiliate networks performance and handle payments and invoices. You will also be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy that has been agreed with the Marketing team and make recommendations about the best ways to approach campaigns and maximize results based on best practices and experience. As a member of the broader marketing team you will be working closely with internal (CRM, Casino, Compliance, BI, international local teams) and external stakeholders (Creative & Comms agencies, affiliates, Media, partners) in order to support and execute campaigns that combine creative briefs with data-driven decisions.
- Acquisition of new partners (negotiations & deal optimisation);
- Building weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly business reporting for the market;
- Implementation of promotional campaigns and Growth Strategies;
- Performance Monitoring & Reporting (heavy business KPIs reporting & presentation);
- Deliver proactive account management by providing solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods to increase; revenue through copywriting techniques, promotional channels and unique marketing tactics;
- Manage our Ad-serving & Campaign-tracking platform;
- Monetize partnerships with major affiliates and publishers;
- Manage affiliate platform CRM & budget allocation, including commissions and budget spend;
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the affiliate marketing industry, relevant products and relevant markets;
- Create and implement Bonus Incentive Schemes for affiliates;
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates;
- Negotiate deals and optimize performance;
- Provide training and support in regards to the ad-serving platform;
- Locate opportunities for ad-hoc activations and growth tactics;
The ideal candidate has experience working in an affiliate marketing business and solid understanding of its business rationale. Is a “hands-on” professional, a quick learner and a true team player, eager to jump on new challenges while maintaining smooth operational delivery of long-term projects and recurring tasks. More specifically the ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Marketing / Business Administration/ Management or other relevant fields (Master’s Degree in related fields will be considered a plus);
- Excel and Google Sheets as the prefered tool for making data driven decisions;
- At least 4 years of proven experience in Affiliate marketing or a relevant role (past experience in the iGaming /Sports / Casino industry is a plus);
- Top-notch Understanding of Commercial Models and local markets’ needs;
- Solid understanding of affiliate marketing techniques;
- Ability to work and communicate with different affiliate accounts;
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English;
- Confidence in taking business decisions based on performance data;
- Excellent understanding of brand awareness and growth strategies;
- Ability to combine resources and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.