We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
What's in for you
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join our back-office design team to contribute to the innovation of our internal tools.
This role is focused on a variety of products, each with its challenges and requirements that will impact our sportsbook & casino product experience worldwide as well as the efficiency and the day-to-day workflow of our internal users.
What business as usual means:
We operate within a centralized model, providing services to the teams that need our support.
Our cooperation is framed in between two-week sprints, resulting in a well-defined and documented design process.
What you will bring
- Contributing to research that helps solve problems and drives successful, user-oriented design decisions;
- Reaching out to our users for usability testing based on their feedback;
- Using your passion and expertise to ensure all UX designs for our Back Office platforms are efficient & user-friendly;
- Collaborating effectively with a range of colleagues as part of a cross-functional team, with a Product Owner, Developers and Product Analysts;
- Adding value to our wider Product Design team;
- Annotate design deliverables to ensure the design intent is clearly communicated to the development team and that there is a sufficient level of detail provided to support the implementation process.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience as a product designer
- Experience with design & prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Comfortable with the iterative design process
- Confident working in an Agile environment and being part of a cross-functional team
- Familiar with relevant guidelines and design systems
- Customer empathy & desire to understand users’ needs and goals
Νice to have
- Basic knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Basic knowledge of Usability and A/B Testing
- Adept at learning quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life
- Detail-oriented yet able to see the big picture
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.