We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
As a UI/UX Designer at Kaizen Gaming, you will be responsible for a wide range of design activities with specific emphasis on enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability and ease of use of our online products. More specifically, you will:
Discover & ideate
- Conduct workshops in the discovery phase to help identify and understand the project’s strategic goals, user needs and technical constraints that define the design space;
- Participate in user interviews to better understand what each user role is trying to accomplish and the problems they are trying to solve;
- Collaborate with the project manager by producing artefacts that synthesize findings from the discovery phase;
- Collaborate with internal team members to brainstorm solutions or ways of approaching the design challenge;
- Produce conceptual designs to socialize initial ideas internally and externally, and incorporate design feedback.
Design, prototype & test
- Produce, present and review high-resolution designs with internal team members and client personnel, and incorporate design feedback;
- Prepare design artefacts for user testing and participate in the sessions by capturing feedback from users;
- Produce clickable prototypes that help evaluate the overall flow and experience of the product.
Deliver for implementation
- Annotate design deliverables to ensure the design intent is clearly communicated to the development team and that there is a sufficient level of detail provided to support the implementation process;
- Review the implementation of the designs by the development team to ensure it meets business goals and design inten
You will join the Design Chapter and work closely with other Designers to create competitive advantage for Kaizen Gaming and offer unique online experience to our customers. Besides being part of the Chapter, you will also support independent software development Scrum teams in producing and delivering high quality designs.
- At least 2 years’ designing experience on Web and Mobile applications;
- Professional experience with design & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Illustrator & Marvel;
- Exceptional visual design skills and good understanding of CSS & HTML;
- Comfortable working in iterative design process;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion;
- Experience working within design and development teams.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Usability and A/B Testing;
- Experience in coaching other Designers.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.