We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We are looking for an Android developer to join our scrum team responsible for our Android Apps. Our target is to offer the best Apps in the industry to our clients and keep up with the fast-growing Android ecosystem.
- Work with our Creative UI Team of designers to create pixel perfect designs;
- Work closely with the Scrum team by following Git best practices;
- Develop new features for our mobile apps and maintain existing ones;
- Keep up with Customer Support tickets to track down and resolve issues and bugs.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK for different versions of Android (API 16 and above), UI design principles and architectural patterns;
- Comfortable using networking libraries such as Volley and Retrofit to consume our RESTful API, as well as handling real-time data via websockets;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Kotlin;
- Experience with JUnit and Android testing frameworks.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.