We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. We are proud of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact on our products. Our team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users within a fast-paced growing business.
Most of our sites and services are written in C#/ASP.NET with server-rendered (Razor) views in tandem with jQuery, newer sites and services written in .NET Core with Vue.js for the front-end layer. In both cases our web applications require pixel perfect HTML and modular CSS code that covers the needs of our responsive designs in order to provide a unique experience to our customers. We use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, as well as the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
All UI/Front-end code is written in Vue and Vue.X for state management. We use Jest for our unit tests. APIs are exposed using ASP.NET Core (both HTTP and websocket endpoints).
Frontend engineers in Kaizen are responsible for the UI layer of our customer-facing websites and internal tools.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a passionate development team;
- Build fast UIs that remain responsive under a constant barrage of streaming updates;
- Provide a consistent behavior, look and feel across various devices and browsers;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bugs and devise solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent working experience as a software engineer;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to methodically break down complex problems;
- Good understanding of web communication protocols and APIs (HTTP, REST, AJAX, WS etc.);
- Aptness to quickly learn and adopt newer frameworks and technologies;
- Up to 5 years of experience as a software engineer;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with a modern web development framework (Angular, React, Vue etc.)
- Familiarity with immutable stores and patterns (Redux etc.)
- Familiarity with any testing frameworks
- Bonus points for an active GitHub or StackOverflow (or similar) account
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting Expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.