We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Let's start with the role
It is all about communication. CS department is the only touchpoint for our members who want to communicate with us. As a CS agent, you will be responsible to handle all communications and assist our members with all their queries and issues that may face. It is the front line of our services and one of our great strengths.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat);
- Treat customers with respect and do whatever you can, within company policies, to make sure customers are satisfied with their purchases;
- Quick and efficient response to the customer via email or phone;
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's requests;
- Provide outbound services via email and phone;
- Always be updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes as required;
- Update customer database;
- Collaborating with team/shift leader & colleagues;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate;
- Reading comprehension: understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related matters;
- Written expression: the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand;
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated ;
- Good skills in computer & MS office;
- Ability to interact with colleagues;
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge or experience may be helpful;
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Fluent knowledge of Portuguese & English language
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge will be appreciated;
- Interest in sports and games may prove useful.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.