We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will join an autonomous Agile team and work closely with the Product Owner, Agile Delivery Lead and Software Engineers to create a competitive advantage for Kaizen and offer a unique online experience to our customers.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will utilize your experience and technical expertise to make your mark in our software development’s life cycle. Relish the chance to create an impact in this key role where you will liaise with talented engineers and business experts. Your understanding of the testing life-cycle will see you liaise seamlessly with a broad cross-section of colleagues, product owners and stakeholders, and provide a vote of confidence regarding the quality of the product.
- Review user stories and acceptance criteria in order to develop effective test plans and both manual and automated tests cases in collaboration with the development team
- Participate actively in scrum ceremonies in order to distribute test cases according to the test pyramid
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Responsible for the STLC of new features on testing suites, taking technical ownership to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who is a team player with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an IT related discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test
- Hands on experience in OOP languages (C# preferable)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with web browser automation tools (e.g. Selenium / Playwright)
- Good understanding of all levels of the testing pyramid
- Experience in defect tracking and test management tools such as JIRA, X-Ray etc
- Familiarity with relational database engines (SQL)
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Experience working closely with product teams to understand requirements and verify/validate they are met
- Passion for continuous learning and self-development
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written & verbal)
Nice to have
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.